Central Station Air Handling Unit
Central Station Air Handling Unit
PETRA Air Handling units (PAH) are designed with high quality and efficiency to meet the most demanding requirements. They provide cooling, heating and ventilation to conditioned space. These units are suitable for hotels, hospitals, large halls, banks, supermarkets and other applications.
The flexible modular design allows various section arrangements according to the task requirement. This range covers air flow rates from 600 L/s (1,200 CFM) to 21,000 L/s (45,000 CFM) in a single piece unit. Custom designs are available up to 94,000 L/s (200,000 CFM) Units can be constructed as single piece, stacked, side by side or modular, and can fit as a door way.
Petra’s PAH units are EUROVENT performance certified, and built from modular sections, allowing units to be fitted and sized exactly to customers’ specifications.
A computer selection program allows fast and accurate selection of PAH units at different conditions. These units are widely used in a variety of applications.
The units are designed to provide easy service and access to major components. Quick release access doors/panels offer complete accessibility to fans, coils and filters
Wide range of capacities, from 566 L/s (1,200 CFM) to 21,235 L/s (45,000 CFM). Custom designs are available up to 94,380 L/s (200,000 CFM).
Petra Air Handling Units meet the highest engineering and performance standard.s
The units can be constructed in almost any shape and dimension to meet clients’ restricted spaces in a mechanical room or on top of a roof. The unit cabinet can be arranged in almost any configuration tailored for the clients requirements.
The units are easy to install and maintain, with a large stock of parts and after sales teams that are always at your service, anytime and anywhere.
A vast variety of filtration, cooling, heating, fan and control options are available for the PAH series, which enhance the unit’s performance.
The best health conditions are provided through the provision of high efficiency filters that are easy to clean.
Complete factory wiring, easy listing provisions, factory installed options and startup, facilitate quick and easy installation.
A complete factory run test is performed on each unit to eliminate potential startup problems.
Double Wall G-90 galvanized steel with 50mm (2”) injected foam, 3 pcf insulation density as minimum.
Thermally broken panels/doors along the full parameter.
Standard panels/doors are galvanized steel with a machine applied foam gasket that seals all around its edges.
Flat roof cover with standing top seams extended to make rain gutters along the unit perimeter to ensure positive rainwater drainage.
Dampers are made with rigid aluminum frame with multi airfoil aluminum blades so as to reduce pressure drop and sound generated when air passes through the blades.
Flat Filter can be Pleated (MERV 1 – 4), Synthetic (MERV 5) or Aluminum (MERV 7 – 8).
Coils are manufactured from seamless copper tubes mechanically expanded into aluminum fins, with type-L, heavy wall, and seamless copper tubes for the coil headers.
Coils are designed to deliver their respective duties at optimum performance under all design conditions, tested at 3,100 kPa (450 Psi) air pressure under water.
Drain pan is made of 1.5mm (0.06 Inch) thick painted galvanized steel.
Double Width Double Inlet (DWDI) Centrifugal fan (forward, backward or air foiled curved).
- Stainless steel and aluminum panels/doors
- Inspection window (rectangular/circular)
- Double sloped roof canopy with standing top seams and rain Gutters along the full canopy perimeter to ensure positive rainwater drainage
- Face and by-pass damper
- Mixing box module
- Damper could be linked for motorized operation
- Economizer section
- Vee Filter (available for pleated, synthetic & aluminum flat filter types)
- Bag Filter / hepa Filter
- Copper tubes Copper fins coil
- Corrosion protection including polyurethane pre-coating and polyurethane post-coating
- Stainless steel drain pan
- Single Width Single Inlet (SWSI) plenum fans
- Single Width Single Inlet (SWSI) EC fans
- Fan/motor drive assembly belt guard
- Heat Recovery including energy wheel, heat pipe & cross flow heat exchanger
- Gas Heater
- Steam Humidifier
- Additional sections including sound attenuator, diffuser, sand trap louver, droplet eliminator …etc.
- Electrical options including electric heater, bulk head light, ultraviolet light, variable frequency drive (VFD) …etc.